Date & Time:
February 14th, 2016
1pm – 4.30pm
Teviot Debating Hall, University of Edinburgh
13 Bristo Pl, Edinburgh EH8 9AJ
Perhimpunan Pelajar Indonesia Edinburgh (Indonesian Students’ Association in Edinburgh) is proud to present our first-ever Indonesian Food Festival 2016!
We are a newly established chapter of Indonesian Students’ Association in the United Kingdom, aimed to oversee the welfare of Indonesian students in Edinburgh and also to introduce and promote the diverse culture of Indonesia.
The first step in introducing Indonesia to the people of Edinburgh is through its local delicacies!
The event will take place in Teviot Debating Hall, University of Edinburgh Student Union, from 1pm to 4.30pm.
What to expect:
– a wide range of Indonesian authentic dishes from no less than 7 provinces
– performances from Indonesian Society’s Traditional Dance and Choir groups
– photography exhibition of our beautiful islands
please contact one of the following:
Claudia Vembryani Mulia
+44 7754 392161 (text message / WhatsApp)
Justin Arista Kasin
+44 7492 269223 (text message / WhatsApp)
Aisyah Winarni Triboesono
+44 7415 835038 (text message)
+62 811 999 2292 (WhatsApp)
+44 7955 436916 (text message / WhatsApp)
or email us at email@example.com.
With £7.50, you can get 2 appetisers, 2 mains and 2 desserts!
Child (5 – 12 years old) ticket: £4.50, you can get 1 appetiser, 2 mains, 1 dessert.
Child under 5: free admission with add-on ticket.
with additional £0.50, you can get 1 additional appetiser or dessert and £1.00 for 1 additional main (you can purchase the add-ons on the day)
Hope to see you guys soon!
If you have any questions, just post on the Facebook event page, or contact the PIC above!
V indicates the food is suitable for vegetarians.
1. Pempek: Indonesian fish cake with vinegar sauce
2. Bala-bala (V): Indonesian vegetable fritters
3. Martabak Telor: Indonesian savoury pancake
1. Nasi Bali: authentic dish from the famous Bali island
2. Nasi Bogana: authentic dish from Central Java
3. Gado-gado (V): Indonesian salad with peanut sauce
1. Wedang Ronde (Glutinous rice ball with ginger syrup)
2. Martabak manis (Indonesian sweet pancake)
3. Putu Ayu (traditional pandan cake with desiccated coconut)
All food are halal.